Hallelujah, all I have is Christ.
Hallelujah, Jesus is my life.
- Today I registered for a class at Northwest Mississippi Community College. Literally never thought I'd see the day. I saw a lot of Nike shorts. And Chacos. (The backstory is that I decided that I need a schedule, deadlines and teacher in order to conquer math, and Intermediate Algebra at Northwest would transfer, so, boom. Kind of nervous and an itsy bit excited. It'll be good for me.)
- I'm really into fresh raw tomatoes with salt right now.
- If we're watching a movie together and you turn it off before the credits finish, I will be upset with you. You always wait until the credits finish. Always.
- If you and I talk on a regular basis, you know the term "Buon Cibo." It's my favorite restaurant in the history of my life. It's fresh, local, and delicious. Since my discovery of this little gem last fall I have been keeping a log of every time I go and what I ordered. (I know, overkill.) According to my log, I have been 42 times so far. That number seems small to me.
- By the way, that's BWON-CHEEBO, not BWON-SEEBO. Italian for "good food."
- The other night I left When Can I See You Again? by Owl City on repeat all night by accident. 273 plays and counting.
- I prefer cow's milk (fresh and whole), but my favorite alternative is rice milk.
- Last night I bought a navy + coral + fuchsia maxi dress at Walmart (WALMART k) and it's just about the most beautiful dress I've ever owned. I'm wearing it now. (Couldn't find a picture on the Internet, and I'm a non-Smartphone granny so I can't upload a picture of me in it unless I drag out our massive camera, take an awkward selfie, plug the camera up, yaddee yaddee yadda.)
- My favorite number is 11, and it's for the most embarrassing reason ever: it was the baseball jersey number of my first real crush. His name was Kyle. I was 10 years old.
- I'm sitting on my best friend's bed in her apartment in Memphis and she just said: "I'm so excited about so many things my little heart just can't stand it." <3