- I just discovered avocado toast. How have I survived without it?
- The irony of my life is that I happen to begin reading The Hunger Games series at the same time I am studying Western Civilization, and consequently ancient Roman culture, an inspiration for the series itself. Panem et circenses!
- This is my go-to song right now. :)
- A mere twenty-six days before I head down to Mexico for two weeks! Kind of insane.
- My favorite smell in ALL the world is an old baseball glove.
- Last Saturday I volunteered all day for the MudBug Bash, Palmer Home for Children's biggest annual fundraiser party! I was so blessed to meet an abundance of fantastic people, as well as spot plenty of familiar faces.
- You can be certain beyond a shadow of a doubt, wherever I am on the planet, that I will be at a midnight premier of this movie.
- If I could keep ONLY one of my five senses, I would pick hearing every time.
- Every time I receive a text, I hear this.
- The past couple of weeks have been pretty dark spiritually. The Enemy is so quick to highlight the philosophies of the world, which seem more than plausible at times. As a three-time Summit Ministries graduate, I can never again be okay with a "just believe" answer. The flip side of this is that after a bout of discouragement and human disbelief (I'm afraid I'm just another doubting Thomas, the Biblical one), the mere idea that the gospel is true is OVERWHELMINGLY encouraging. There are no words to describe the joy and hope that the gospel of Jesus Christ gives. This world, devoid of that one Truth, is hell on earth. So, so literally. I will always question, always search, and, until the arguments of this world hold water, always rejoice when the reality of the gospel and the historical person of Jesus Christ smacks me upside my finite, disbelieving human head.
I'd say that's a sufficient final bullet point. :)
|A few weeks ago I met up with this little lady, Bryn, in Oxford when she and her brother were passing through!|
|We were on the same TeenPact intern team.|
|We like each other.|
|And it had been WAY too long!|
|Once a TeenPact Intern Girl, Always a TeenPact Intern Girl.|