- I'm in the middle of Black by Ted Dekker. It's super trippy and intriguing.
- Last Sunday Mark and I taught basic swing dancing to a group of friends in preparation for a banquet we're all attending this Thursday. I will never tire of that dance. It's a part of me.
- I am making these as I write this.
- My "Confessions" are less like confessions and more like random facts about my current life.
- Last night I went to the midnight premier of The Avengers. a) I will always love midnight premiers, whether it's the latest action movie alongside mostly teenage guys or the brand new fantasy flick with more weirdos than is safe to have in one place. b) I have not enjoyed a movie at the theater that much in a long time. Bravo on one phenomenal film. Cannot wait to see it again.
- I'm flipping back and forth between this and this currently.
- I get distracted by maps. Someday I'd love to have a room with a massive wall covered entirely with a map of the whole world.
- My hair is longer now than it has been in 10 years.
- I've been missing TeenPact friends recently. This is probably the longest I've gone without seeing a significant amount of them. At the same time, I am SO blessed by the memories that I share with all of them that can never be taken away from me. They're with me in an abstract yet genuinely close way. :)
- Of all the gifts that I could have, I got spelling. Kind of lame, but it's true. I can spell almost anything. It's a weird instinctive feeling. I just know. *mysterious music*
|coffee date with Sarah at our favorite shop, Republic Coffee, in Memphis last October.|