Thursday, September 1, 2011

now's a good a time as ever to Begin.

Well, hello Blogspot. Last time I had a "blog" of sorts, I had a Xanga. Old school, right? Wait, you've never heard of it?

Awkward...

::ahem:: Since I am terrible at keeping a diary (don't think one entry per year cuts it), and Tumblr apparently isn't my thing (reblogreblogreblog. repeat.), I thought I'd give Blogspot a whirl. I'm feeling pretty good about it. I came up with my URL address much faster than I normally invent creative names. It usually takes forever because I want it to be just perfect, and then there's the matter of whether it's available. This one came quickly and worked and I loved it. This quote by C. S. Lewis is my very favorite. I rather think if my soul had a theme song, the melody would sound something like Can't Take It In by Imogen Heap (or maybe The Call by Regina Spektor), and these would be the lyrics...

"At present we are on the outside of the world, the wrong side of the door. We discern the freshness and purity of the morning, but they do not make us fresh and pure. We cannot mingle with the splendours we see.
But all the leaves of the New Testament are rustling with the rumor that it will not always be so.
Someday,
God willing,
we shall
get
in."

No comments:

Post a Comment